eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
- What are “trigger terms” and how do they affect the content of your marketing?
- What additional words, phrases, and information must be included in any marketing piece that advertises loan interest rates?
- What requirements does the Truth in Savings Act place on your deposit account marketing?
- Do regular mail advertising rules also affect your email campaigns?
- Are there special rules that apply to newsletters?
You will learn about these advertising rules and guidelines:
- Advertising and the NCUA official sign for federally insured credit unions
- Truth in Savings
- Truth in Lending
- Fair lending
- Website advertising
- Trigger terms
- Social media
Meet the presenter, Chris Collver:
Chris Collver is Vice President of Compliance at Altura Credit Union, where he is responsible for compliance, enterprise Risk, BSA/AML, and vendor management. Prior to joining Altura, he worked for the California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues for 12 years in the Research & Compliance department. Prior to the League Chris worked at SAC Federal Credit Union in Nebraska for 15 years, where he managed several operational areas. While he enjoys compliance, his favorite thing to do is to spend as much time as possible with his wife and three children.
This webinar is intended for staff of federally insured credit unions that are responsible for creating or overseeing compliance for marketing and advertising programs, especially in these positions:
- Business Development
- Member Service
$195 for League Member
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.