eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
In this fast paced and engaging workshop, you'll learn how best-in-class contact centers use metrics to create an environment of continuous improvement.
Specific topics include:
- Revisiting accessibility and quality metrics from the member’s perspective
- Ways to avoid a “metrics overload” management philosophy
- Understanding when you really need to take action
- Getting real ROI by focusing on the right metrics
- Metrics accountabilities for all contact center job roles – agents to executives
Meet the presenter, Tim Montgomery:
Anyone who manages or monitors call center operations, especially in these positions:
- Call Center Manager
- Member Service
- Internal Audit
$195 for League Member
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.