eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
To make it easier, let credit union compliance expert Tracy Vasilia help you understand the compliance rules and procedures you’re following and why they are so important as she discusses:
- The regulatory and field of membership requirements for new accounts;
- Account opening procedures and conducting the new member interview;
- Customer Identification Programs and acceptable forms of identification;
- Changing account ownership, including power of attorney and trust accounts.
- Share Insurance considerations;
- Membership applications, signature cards, and disclosure requirements;
- Member due diligence and how we use this information to protect the credit union;
- Risk-rating business accounts;
- Consequences of noncompliance.
Credit union professionals who open or monitor new member accounts, especially in these departments:
- New Accounts
- Member Service
- Call Center
- Internal Audit
- BSA Officer
$195 for League Member
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.