eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Supervisory Committees
Supervisory Committee effectiveness is based on how well committee members use their capabilities to achieve desired risk management results for the institution. To get those results, committee members should hone seven key habits that help them perform their duties with ease and confidence. Highlights include:
- Discuss the expanding roles and responsibilities of supervisory committee members.
- Share practical techniques to improve communication with management, regulators, and auditors.
- Learn how certain institutions are using a project management approach to correct audit and regulatory findings
- Your role as an Supervisory Committee member
- Practical Application: Reviewing reports
- Understanding the IT Audit report and questions to ask.
- Understanding the Compliance Audit report and questions to ask.
- Understanding Internal Audit reports and questions to ask
- Understanding the Loan Review Audit report and questions to ask.
- Understanding the Examiner Report and questions to ask.
- Critical Conversations with Management
Who should attend?
- Supervisory Committee
- Board of Directors
- Audit Committee
Meet the presenter:
As Founder and Principal of Synergy Credit Union Consulting, Inc., Ancin Cooley, CIA, CISA, provides a suite of training and services, including loan reviews, information technology audits, internal audits, directors’ exams, and regulatory compliance reviews.
Ancin brings deep, first-hand experience gained from working for the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) as an examiner, performing safety and soundness examinations at community and mid-size financial institutions. After leaving the OCC, he worked at a regional accounting firm where he led loan reviews and internal audits.
He holds a Master of Accounting and Financial Management from Keller Graduate School, and a Bachelor of Science and Business from Morehouse College.
$195 for League Member
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.