eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
- Discuss the expanding roles and responsibilities of supervisory committee members.
- Share practical techniques to improve communication with management, regulators, and auditors.
- Learn how certain institutions are using a project management approach to correct audit and regulatory findings
- Your role as an Supervisory Committee member
- Practical Application: Reviewing reports
- Understanding the IT Audit report and questions to ask.
- Understanding the Compliance Audit report and questions to ask.
- Understanding Internal Audit reports and questions to ask
- Understanding the Loan Review Audit report and questions to ask.
- Understanding the Examiner Report and questions to ask.
- Critical Conversations with Management
- Supervisory Committee
- Board of Directors
- Audit Committee
$195 for League Member
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.