eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
ALLL for the Non-Accountant
With problem loans increasing, profits sagging, and new capital hard to find, getting the Allowance for Loan and Lease Losses (ALLL) right is more important than ever. Learn what you need to know now in this comprehensive course designed for the non-accountant.
Through engaging content tailored for the non-accountant, segments of the course include:
- Background and review of 2006 Interagency Policy Statement as well as recent regulatory developments
- The ALLL : Let’s Make it Plain: addresses ASC 450, (formerly SFAS 5), historical loss data, qualitative factors (“Q-factors”), ASC 310 (formerly SFAS 114), identifying loans and measuring impairment
- CECL preparedness for your credit union
- Pulling it ALLL Together: covers documentation, historical loss data and peer data
- Garbage In – Garbage Out: explains why a strong loan review process is important to your ALLL and the key components and benefits of a strong loan review process]
- Frequently asked ALLL questions
Who should attend?
- Board Member
- Credit Administrators
- Senior Credit Officer
- Loan Review Officer
- Compliance Officer
- Senior Loan Officer
- Loan Operation Officer
- Loan Administrators
Meet the presenter:
As Founder and Principal of Synergy Credit Union Consulting, Inc., Ancin Cooley, CIA, CISA, provides a suite of training and services, including, strategic planning, loan reviews, information technology audits, internal audits, directors’ exams, and regulatory compliance reviews.
Ancin brings deep, first-hand experience gained as a regulatory examiner, performing safety and soundness examinations at community and mid-size financial institutions. After leaving the governement, he worked at a regional accounting firm where he led loan reviews and internal audits.
$195 for League Member
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.