eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
- Explore an innovative leadership perspective to rethink, renew, and revive your credit union
- Discover innovative PROVEN strategies that lead to increased loan growth, profitability, and member retention/loyalty
- Identify critical success factors to help you build a strong viable strategic plan for growth
- Explore the seven Ps that impact your culture and the success of your credit union
- Discover the KISS (Keep It Simple and Strategic) method to help you develop a plan of action to ensure continued growth for your credit union
- Identify ways you develop revive and transform your staff into enthusiastically engaged employees
Meet the presenter, Celeste Cook:
This informative session is designed for board members, CEOs, management, managers, and supervisors.
$195 for League Members
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.