eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
- Error resolution procedures for Electric Funds transfers including debit cards and International Remittances
- Error resolution for credit cards, open end credit, and mortgage servicing
- Fair Credit Reporting Act requirements for accuracy, integrity, and direct disputes
- Other regulatory or statutory requirements related to inquiries and complaints; and
- Setting up and maintaining a consumer dispute resolution process for receiving, investigating and responding to member complaints and inquiries as well as regulator expectations
Meet the presenter, Mary-Lou Heighes:
Mary-Lou Heighes, CUCE, is President and founder of Compliance Plus, Inc., which helps credit unions large and small with the development of compliance programs and compliance training and assistance. She provides compliance training all over the country for various state leagues and credit unions, and also speaks at numerous credit union conferences throughout the country. Mary-Lou has been an instructor at regulatory compliance schools, has conducted dozens of webinars for credit union related organizations throughout the country, and has written articles for Credit Union Magazine. She spent many years working on the very laws and regulations she trains on today.
Mary-Lou has been involved in the credit union movement since 1989. Before founding Compliance Plus, Inc. in 2000, she spent five years working in credit unions and seven years providing compliance assistance through the Information Hotline and writing and editing TIPs bulletins advising credit unions to changes to regulations affecting credit union business.
Credit union professionals who receive or resolve member complaints or disputes, especially in these positions:
- Branch Manager
- Member Services
- Card Services
$195 for League Members
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.