eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
- What are the new rules of e-business etiquette?
- Can you distinguish between a 911 or 411 issue and what is the best way to respond in each situation?
- What email or social media content is appropriate and what is inappropriate?
- Should you friend your boss on Facebook?
- Can your Facebook posts affect your job search?
- Do you have to accept every friend or LinkedIn request?
- To tweet or not to tweet?
- Should electronic business communications follow the same standards as hardcopy writing?
- How do you prepare visually appealing email that is easy to read and professional in its appearance?
- What basic proofreading and editing techniques and tools should you use before you hit the “send” button?
- How can you make conference calls more productive?
Meet the presenter, Sharon Weber:
All credit union professionals who communicate electronically with coworkers, members, or other external parties.
$195 for League Members
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.