eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
- How to leverage accomplishments
- Powerful communication tools to keep management "in the loop"
- Career-killing moves to avoid and career-building steps to take
- How to banish "idea" thinking and maximize "solution" thinking
- An easy-to-follow plan for maximizing performance appraisals while simultaneously making it easier for leaders to give appraisals
- What to say when others sabotage due to jealousy or fear
- How to shine in meetings and other group discussions
- What to say to ensure credit for ideas, while still being a team player
- Powerful words and phrases that communicate confidence
With an emphasis on practical tools that can be used now, this program can help you achieve your peak performance potential.
Meet the presenter, Pamela Jett:
As an internationally recognized communication skills expert, speaker and author Pamela Jett works with professionals to better understand that “Words Matter” when we are looking to achieve results, make an impact, and improve effectiveness. Each of Pamela’s unique programs is power-packed with practical application and real-life techniques. Her unique blend of humor and intellect are sure to leave you inspired and ready to make positive changes for increased success.
Specializing in programs for credit unions, Pamela has helped credit unions and state leagues nationwide achieve greater results and provide better service for members. With over 15 years of platform experience, Pamela has been recognized nationally for her presentation skills and is the author of several video and audio programs including Communicate with Confidence, Credibility, and Influence and Mind Your Own Business: A Career Management System. In 2007, she earned the coveted certified speaking professional designation from the National Speakers Association. Pamela is one of less than 500 women world-wide to hold that honor.
All credit union professionals who want to advance their career
$195 for League Members
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.