eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
Career Development: Mind Your Own Business
It's a myth that "good work gets noticed." To receive attention, authority and respect in organizations you must manage your own career success. In this fast-paced and entertaining program you will learn to develop a strategy to "mind your own business" and succeed.
Important topics in this program include:
- How to leverage accomplishments
- Powerful communication tools to keep management "in the loop"
- Career-killing moves to avoid and career-building steps to take
- How to banish "idea" thinking and maximize "solution" thinking
- An easy-to-follow plan for maximizing performance appraisals while simultaneously making it easier for leaders to give appraisals
- What to say when others sabotage due to jealousy or fear
- How to shine in meetings and other group discussions
- What to say to ensure credit for ideas, while still being a team player
- Powerful words and phrases that communicate confidence
With an emphasis on practical tools that can be used now, this program can help you achieve your peak performance potential.
Who should attend?
All credit union professionals who want to advance their career
Meet the presenter:
Pamela Jett is an internationally recognized presenter and author on developing leadership skills and improving workplace relationships. Her background includes:
- Working with clientele ranging from the high-tech sector and manufacturing to women's groups and government agencies
- Developing learning programs including Communicate with Confidence, Credibility and Influence and Mind Your Own Business: A Career Management System
- Using her programs to take participants beyond theory to hands-on application for immediate results
$195 for League Members
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.