eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
- Keep calm in difficult member encounters
- Differentiate between institutional and transactional complaints
- Respond to varied levels of member anger
- Handle complaints originating from credit union error, member error, policies and regulations
- Avoid conflict by catering to varied member personalities
Meet the presenter, Teresa Allen:
All credit union staff with member contact, especially in these positions:
- Member Service
- Call Center
- New Accounts
$195 for League Members
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.