eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
Malware, Mules, & Money
Financial crimes using the Internet have dramatically increased. The use of crime-ware applications like Zeus, Phoenix, Spy-Eye, and Citadel have wreaked havoc against banking institutions and their customers.
Security expert Steve Stasiukonis will explain how these applications, in combination with social engineering and hacking techniques, are leveraged against you and your credit union. The presentation will cover actual cases that involved these applications as well as explain in detail how the crimes were committed. Additional content includes:
- What the crime-ware tool kit comprised of
- How the crime-ware kit delivers the malware needed to infiltrate systems
- How spam and phishing emails can lead to identity and financial loss
- How compromised systems are tracked by the hacker
- How authentication controls of the victim are compromised
- How compromised authentication is used to move money
- How money mules are recruited
- How money mules collect and transfer stolen funds
- What you need to know to keep from becoming a victim
Who should attend?
- Information Technology
- Risk Management
- Internal Audit
Meet the presenter:
With over 15 years in the security industry, Steve Stasiukonis serves as president of Secure Network Technologies, focusing on penetration testing, information security risk assessments, incident response, and digital investigations. Steve carries numerous security certifications by various organizations as well as the National Security Agency. Steve also serves as columnist for Information Week magazine and DarkReading.com, with articles syndicated across the globe to numerous media outlets.
$195 for League Members
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.