eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
Lending to Service Members
Join Raza Ali and Robert Wilkins as they discuss the new Military Lending Act (MLA) requirements.
Topics of discussions will include:
- Who qualifies for protection under the MLA?
- Who is considered an eligible dependent?
- Can you repossess a car when the borrower is covered under MLA?
- How does the MLA differ from the Service Members Civil Relief Act?
- What credit products are affected?
- What documentation must you complete?
- What are the penalties for non-compliance?
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for Consumer Lending, Real Estate Lending, Operations, Internal Audit, and Compliance Officers.
Meet the presenters from Styskal, Wiese & Melchione, LLP:
- Raza Ali, Partner: Mr. Ali's representation of the firm's clients primarily focuses on reviewing and drafting savings and lending documentation, contract drafting and negotiation, and related regulatory issues.
- Robert Wilkins, Associate: Mr. Wilkins's practice concentrates on contract review and negotiation and financial institution regulatory matters.
$195 for League Members
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.