eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
During this program we will deal with the difficult questions confronting all of us:
- Has the fraud problem increased or decreased in the last year?
- What new tactics are being used by fraud perpetrators?
- What strategies are currently effective in fighting plastic card fraud?
- Have “chip cards” made a difference?
- How do mobile wallets and tokenization fit into the mix?
Those who create or administer credit and debit card fraud policies or procedures, especially in these positions:
- Card Services
- Member Service Manager & Professionals
- Teller Supervisor or Teller
- Branch Manager or Supervisor
- Risk Management or Security Professional
- Compliance Professional
$195 for League Members
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.