eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
You’ll learn the necessary procedures and reporting requirements that can protect your credit union and your members from money laundering activities and losses.
You’ll get the answers to these questions and more:
- What types of loans are used for money laundering?
- What “red flags” can help you detect fraud or money-laundering?
- Must all borrowers’ names be run through your Customer Identification Program (CIP), even guarantors and cosigners?
- What should you do if you suspect loan fraud, identity theft, or money laundering?
- What is the procedure for completing a Suspicious Activity Report (SAR)?
Be prepared when your examiners ask for proof of your Bank Secrecy Act training! You may choose to take our online review quiz on your BSA knowledge and receive a certificate of successful completion.
- VP of Lending
- Loan Officer
- Loan Processor
- Operations Professional
- Compliance Professional
- Branch Manager
- Member Service
- Call Center
- Training & Staff Development
- Internal Audit
$195 for League Member
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.