eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
She will also discuss guidelines for building an effective BSA monitoring system. You’ll learn about:
- Money laundering, BSA, USA PATRIOT Act, and OFAC
- BSA program elements
- Internal procedures and controls
- Role of the BSA officer
- Currency Transaction Report
- Suspicious Activity Report
- Customer Identification program and Customer Due Diligence (including the new Beneficial Ownership form for business accounts)
- Consequences of noncompliance
- Risk and duties of credit unions
Be prepared when your examiners ask for proof of your BSA Officer training! You may choose to take our online review quiz on your BSA knowledge and receive a certificate of successful completion.
- Bank Secrecy Act Officers
- Compliance Professionals
- Internal Auditors
- Operations Professionals
- Member Service Managers & Supervisors
- Security/Risk Management Professionals
$195 for League Member
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.