eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
Get the answers to these questions and more from credit union compliance expert Mary-Lou Heighes in this session as she reviews:
- Regulation CC provisions regarding holds
- Check 21 notification and error resolution requirements
- Uniform Commercial Code rules on liability between parties to a check,
- Proper payees
- Rules for stop payments
- New revisions relating to Regulation CC including indemnity for Remote Deposit Capture
Please note: This program is intended for credit unions from all states, but some state rules may vary. Please consult your state league or credit union attorney if you have questions.
- Member Service
- Branch Manager
- Training & Professional Development
$195 for League Member
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.