eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
In this program you will:
- Identify what credit unions and individuals it applies to
- Identify what employees fall under the definition of “mortgage loan originator” for both the S.A.F.E. Act and Regulation Z
- Understand the timing requirements for registering an employee upon hire and at termination
- Learn what resources are available through the NMLS to help you comply with the SAFE Act
- Understand the regulatory requirements related to appraisals, compensation, steering, and approval and funding of loans
Credit union professionals that originate mortgage loans, especially in these positions:
- VP of Lending
- Mortgage loan officer
- Mortgage loan processor
$195 for League Member
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.