eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
Most credit unions today employ a multigenerational work force. But how do you turn those different groups with different perspectives into a well-blended team? This webinar gives critical points on how to better work with each unique group and how to better work together. This session provides:
- An overview of Baby Boomers, Generations X and the Millennials
- Making the work environment appealing to different generations
- Supervising various generations
- Creating a well-blended multigenerational work environment
- Senior Management
- Managers and Supervisors
- Training/Employee Development
- Human Resources
- All credit union staff who want to improve their communication skills with coworkers and members
$195 for League Member
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.