eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
It is imperative that your CU embrace mobile and internet-based lending now, just like it was necessary to embrace ATMs a generation ago. This segment will explore the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act adopted by most states, the federal e-Sign Act, and electronic revisions to Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code. What kind of e-lending is now permissible, how to assess and address AML and BSA compliance risks, and how to gratify members’ demands for smartphone lending all part of the program.
- Which major states have NOT adopted UETA, and what does it mean to you?
- How does the federal E-Sign Act intersect with UETA, and when does it not?
- How do you OFAC, MIP and red-flag a member who e-joins and then e-applies for an e-loan, and what are the risks?
- How is an e-loan enforced in Court, without a signature on paper?
- How is an e-security interest enforced by your repo-man, without a signed security agreement in a state that no longer issues paper titles?
- Internal Audit
$195 for League Member
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.