eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
Learn about their most effective anti-virus practices from attorney Dan Loritz as he discusses:
- Top cyber threats facing credit unions
- Why credit unions need to have a Written Information Security Program (“WISP”) and what it must cover
- Cybersecurity best practices
- What you can learn from the NCUA IT Security Compliance Guide
- Why credit unions should be using the FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool
- The importance of using your attorney for risk assessments and security breaches so you can take advantage of the attorney-client privilege
- Information Technology
- Information Systems Security
- Risk Management
$195 for League Member
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.