eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
It’s time to tackle experience strategically and get it right. Experience initiatives require creativity, commitment and change. Structuring these initiatives, managing them and measuring their impact and their effects on the bottom line are critical elements of experience initiatives. Welcome to member experience management! In Member Experience—Consumer-Centric Strategic Advantage, Matt Purvis will explain why and how this stage of economic development is tailor-made for credit union success.
- Competitive forces that have changed the nature of competition in retail financial services
- Generational dynamics that make experience initiatives critical to credit union growth
- The essential role of new Human Resource management tools in successful experience initiatives
- Impact of successful experience initiatives on the bottom line
- The unique power differentiated experiences bring to “the credit union story”
- Board of Directors
- Supervisory Committee
- Senior Management
$195 for League Member
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.