eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
This session will cover:
- The essential elements of vendor due diligence
- Conducting a credit union vendor inventory and analysis
- Basic contract drafting tips – From term of contract to confidentiality to level of service
- What should be negotiated and how
- Maximizing the return on outsourced relationships
- Managing compliance risks – Fair Lending to Credit Reports
- Leveraging regulatory guidance
This program is important for all credit union professionals who negotiate contracts with outside vendors.
$195 for League Member
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.