eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
- How to organize your thoughts—and not ramble
- The only secret to stopping vocal fillers, including the distracting credibility-robbing “ums” and “uhs”
- Tips for controlling your body language to communicate the message you want
- Keys to identifying and eliminating nervous habits and jitters
- The Three-Minute First Impression: What you absolutely must do in the first 180 seconds to build rapport and credibility with people
- How to banish boring presentation openings (by figuring out what everyone else is doing—and then NOT doing it)
- Even a few top-tier takeaways to avoid “naps by PowerPoint®”
All credit union professionals and volunteers who want to improve their communication skills with coworkers and members
$195 for League Member
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.