eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
While the content of the disclosures is important, the proper completion and timing is also critical. In this two-hour program we will be walking through all the steps involved in originating mortgage loans and the regulatory requirements of each step.
- How do regulators determine if a policy or practice results in disparate impact?
- Which appraisal rules apply to which transactions?
- Are there more than regulations to guide us?
- What triggers the provision of a Loan Estimate and the disclosure of the LE?
- Are charges not required by the credit union subject to tolerances?
- When does a revised closing disclosure trigger a new 3-day waiting period?
- New Loan Officers
- Loan Processors
- Anyone desiring to become a mortgage loan specialist
$195 for League Member
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.