eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
This webinar will provide a comprehensive discussion of the regulation’s data collection and reporting requirements for 2018 and 2019, including a discussion of what information is exempt and what information has a partial exemption, as well as explanations of common errors and violations.
Topics to be addressed in this Reg C/HMDA webinar include:
- Coverage, exemptions and key definitions associated with HMDA
- Exemptions and partial exemptions from data collection and reporting
- What information goes where on the Loan/Application Register
- Proper lobby notices and requirements for making HMDA data available to the public
- Potential penalties
- Mortgage lending underwriters & processors
- Aspiring mortgage lending professionals
- Consumer lending professionals & processors
- Compliance professionals
- Operations professionals
$195 for League Member
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.