eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
After attending What’s in Your Toolbox? attendees will understand and be able to take away the following action items:
- Key trends and innovative practices taking place in the marketplace today
- How to extrapolate and scale these trends and innovations for your own credit union to better market and acquire members
- What’s next for banking innovation and technology based on trends we see today, and how your credit union can use these trends
Using the knowledge and take-away action items from the presentation, attendees will be able to put the following practices into play at their own organization:
- Identify important consumer trends
- Build marketing plans that strategically embrace trends
- Execute on creating innovation for your credit union
- Drive more (and better) member engagement
- Business Development
$195 for League Member
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.