eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
- Who can obtain a consumer report?
- When are risk based pricing and credit score notices used?
- What are our responsibilities regarding active duty and fraud alerts?
- Can we use a known medical diagnosis in denying credit?
- Are we required to take member disputes about informtion in their report?
- Do we need to verify information if an address on the credit report shows differently than the one provided by the member?
- Which actions are required on Prescreens?
- Does the credit union have specific duties regarding the information it provides to the consumer reporting agency?
Credit union professionals with credit reporting responsibilities, especially in these positions:
$200 for League Member
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.