eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
Your credit union’s culture needs to shift from F2F (Face-to-Face) to ETP (Every Touch Point). Every time an employee touches a member through online, mobile, chat, email, or text, what are they experiencing? Is your culture providing that high level of service through your electronic touch points every time?
Pierre Cardenas will help you examine these questions:
- How quickly do members get service at your credit union?
- How long does it take for a member to get a loan from cradle to grave or application to funding?
- How long do members have to wait before someone returns their calls?
- How easy is it for a member to reach someone who can resolve their problem?
- Where are you placing your resources and expertise?
- What services should stay at the branch and what should shift to your remote delivery channel?
- Business Development
- Member Service
- Call Center
$200 for League Member
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.