eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
Do you understand the rules and guidelines well enough to fulfill that trust?
Get the knowledge you need to inform members of all their options so they can make wise account decisions and complete the proper account documentation. You’ll learn the answers to these questions and much more:
- Must you deposit par value to become a credit union member?
- Can you remove a joint owner without consent?
- Is a membership automatically terminated when the share balance is zero?
- Can you limit or deny services to a member?
- What is the procedure for expelling a member?
- Can a minor have an account without an adult?
- What documents should you obtain in order to open a business account?
California credit union staff in these positions or departments:
- Member Service
- Branch Manager
- Training & Professional Development
$200 for League Member
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.