eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
We’ll explore situations that often present a challenge for credit unions and your legal responsibility under Regulation E, including claims outside of the credit union’s ACH in-network return timeframe. The course concludes with real life “sticky situations” where attendees try their hand at resolving the claim while balancing compliance obligations with customer service. The course includes case studies that the credit union can use for internal training.
- Do you know your members’ rights under Regulation E can outweigh your return options under the ACH Rules, and how to handle it without loss?
- Does your credit union know your obligations under both the ACH Rules AND Regulation E for consumer-member disputes?
- Did you know that not every consumer-member dispute requires the credit union to investigate or resolve the issue?
- Do you know the phrases that can needlessly transfer liability from the consumer onto the credit union (i.e. what not to say to a member)?
- Do you know the right questions to ask when accepting a dispute claim?
Note: Attendees are encouraged to provide their own ACH Sticky Situations and questions in advance so our speaker is prepared to address your unique issue(s)! Email your question(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, March 4.
*Extra Take-away! Attendees will also receive a Q&A document that provides questions asked before and during the session along with detailed answers and resources!
- Risk Management
- Payment Processing
- Information Technology
$195 for League Member
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.