eTrain Anytime Archives Purchasing Request
You are registering
for an audio/visual presentation archived for your convenience.
Please make sure all of your information is complete and accurate. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that your registration has successfully been submitted. Your archive will be sent to the email address provided within 5 business days from the date it was ordered. Your program's link and handout will be included in your confirmation letter. You will have unlimited viewing access for 60 days after you receive the archive link
Fraud can occur in many forms and result in staggering losses. This program will provide attendees with the tools to enable credit unions to identify fraud, engage in critical thinking, implement prevention techniques and protect the credit union’s assets.
- Identify trending fraud schemes impacting the credit union industry
- Recognize the warning signs of potential embezzlement
- The importance of hotline reporting and the reduction in fraud
- Lean how one fraud can lead to another
- Business e-mail compromise has become a major problem.
- Know the various methods of virtual kidnapping
- Security Professional
- Information Technology
- Operations Professional
- Branch Management
- Call Center
$195 for League Member
|You must be a member of your state league to attend this presentation.