Why Should You Attend?
Addressing key concepts and information necessary in any strategic planning process, this interactive session will equip you with much of the foundational information necessary to develop the strategic plan for your credit union. Among the useful information you’ll receive at this session:
- An update on economic issues/trends of greatest significance to smaller credit unions.
- A review and discussion of key financial performance data among smaller credit unions, including customized data for each participating credit union.
- A discussion of important environmental developments/trends that may have significant impact on credit unions in the coming years.
- A review and discussion of competitive positioning for credit unions.
- Identification and discussion of possible strategic focus areas for smaller credit unions.
- As a follow-up to the Forum, participants will receive documentation of all the ideas/concepts discussed at the session which can be used as a foundation for your strategic plan.
Who Should Attend:
CEOs, Board Chairmen/Members, and key staff from smaller credit unions (up to $50 million in assets).
- Dwight Johnston—Chief Economist, California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues
- Mark Klinkert—VP, Education and Training, California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues
- Larry Palochik—SVP, Member Solutions, California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues
- Richard Stanton—Senior Business Analyst, California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues
$50 for League member credit unions
$100 for Non-League member credit unions